Parent Organization: University of Missouri-Kansas City
The Conservatory Student Association (CSA) is the academic council for the division of the Conservatory of Music and Dance at UMKC. CSA represents all students that are duly enrolled in the UMKC Conservatory of Music and Dance.
CSA’s primary goals include:
· Providing the Conservatory’s student population with funding for student oriented events, concerts, masterclasses, and clinics
· Providing avenues for information and feedback between Conservatory students, faculty, staff, and administration
· Promoting leadership for a student population that is interested in continuously improving the quality of our Conservatory and University
· Helping bring students and alumni in contact
· Being advocates for student issues on campus
· Creating a better sense of community at our University
(must also be included later on the roster step)
Prof. Zachary ShemonRegularly Scheduled Meeting Day:
Friday monthlyRegularly Scheduled Meeting Time:
4:30 p.m.Regularly Scheduled Meeting Location:
Grant Hall 330What Council should/does your organization fall under?
Conservatory Student Association (Primary Council)Please add any requirements for membership (GPA, Class Rank, Academic Unit, etc...)
A. Membership in the Conservatory Student Association shall be open to all duly enrolled students at UMKC. Membership and activities are open to all currently enrolled UMKC students regardless of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability or veteran’s status. Furthermore, the studios, ensembles, and student organizations under the academic unit of the Conservatory must abide by all University policies and regulations in order to receive full benefits from the Conservatory Student Association. B. All Conservatory studios, ensembles, or student organizations that wish to be included in the Conservatory Student Association must be open in membership to all students in the University. Fraternities and those groups requiring auditions may screen applicants before admittance. C. All students duly enrolled at the UMKC Conservatory of Music shall be members of the Conservatory Student Association.
Is your organization affiliated with a regional/national organization?
If Yes, provide the information for the regional/national organization.
Grant Hall 115B
Kansas City, MO 64110-2229