Hidden Closet: Panel of UMKC LGBTQIA Students of Color
Event Flyers Information
All flyers that your organization wishes to hang on-campus needs to be approved by the Office of Student Involvement. Please bring your flyer to 320 Student Union to be approved. Flyers must provide a contact e-mail and/or phone number.
Please hang your flyer in the approved bulletin boards sections on-campus. Visit http://www.umkc.edu/getinvolved/ to locate approved bulletin boards on-campus.
If you are interested in using the electronic digital boards located in the Student Union, please follow the below guidelines and submit image to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the information below to get your digital flyer posted. Thank you. Your other two do meet qualifications and are approved.
TIPS FOR DEVELOPING DIGITAL FLYERS
The screens are viewed in landscape orientation, so consider developing your flyer horizontally
to utilize the maximum amount of space.
- If possible, layout your flyer on a canvas of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Do not use fonts smaller than size 14 or else it will be difficult to read.
- Avoid scanning printed flyers. Find and send an original digital copy of your advertisement.
- Send your image in a JPEG, TIFF, or PNG file format ONLY (No PDFs, PowerPoint, Word or Publisher).
DIGITAL SIGNAGE POLICIES
- If your advertisement is for a specific event on a specific date, the flyer will be displayed for 20 seconds and removed immediately after that date has passed.
- If your flyer has no specific end date, it will be displayed for 2 weeks at a 20 second interval.
- All flyers should be submitted in the required format or they may not be displayed.
- All submissions should be sent at least 7 business days prior to the date of your event.